Write For Us
Directory AU always welcomes and searches for unique content that’s helpful for people making informed choices. So, if you’re a small and local business and looking to increase your active customer base, you can contact us for a content pitch.
All content submissions should strictly follow the guidelines below.
- We accept only unique, relevant, engaging and informative. Blog topics in the form of hints and tips, real-life experiences and stories, how-to and tutorial posts, and other informative posts are given priority.
- Minimum word count – 1,000 words.
- Content must be 100% unique. We do not accept plagiarised, copied or re-purposed content.
- Content must be well-written in plain English and grammatically correct with a high readability level. Any content that requires massive editing will be rejected.
- We only publish content that meets our guidelines and standards. We do not accept the following content: Adult/ mature or offensive, job postings, anything gambling related, property listings, self-promotional or press releases.
- All headings and subheadings must be in sentence case. Submissions must include one main heading/title (H1) followed by subheading (H2) and additional headings (H3). Lists are encouraged to include wherever possible.
- Please include one appropriate high-resolution image. Any copyrighted images will not be accepted.
- Content must be submitted as a Word document. Images must be submitted as separate high-resolution attachments.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a short author bio. The author must be a person, not a business. Please include professional social media links in bio.
- We strongly encourage you to share your content across your social media channels and to engage with those interacting with your content. This will increase your brand exposure and help to drive page views and click-throughs.
- We reserve the right to edit any content to bring it into line with DirectoryAU editorial guidelines.
- Kindly allow one week for us to review and respond to your content. If you haven’t heard back from us after one week, feel free to send a follow-up email.
- Please note: No changes will be made to the content after it has been published.
- We allow one follow link per blog post. Links should be relevant and anchor text should be a clear and natural phrase, not spammy keywords or location anchors.
- Content must include one reference link from an authoritative website like Wikipedia, Web MD, Forbes, TechCrunch etc.
- Content must include one internal link from another post on DirectoryAU.
If your content meets out guidelines, please submit it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your piece of writings. However, in any case, they are rejected, here are some reasons for it >>> Click Here